#1-rated data collection software in the world Carlson Software combines advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability to make it the first choice in data collection software. Users have the freedom to choose their hardware provider through Carlson Software's support for a variety of RTK GPS and conventional/robotic Total Stations, new and legacy.
Carlson CSI Mobile
Measure and map crime scenes or traffic accidents with Carlson’s CSI Mobile and its companion CSI Office software solutions. They are ideal for use by city and county police departments, State Police and consulting firms engaged in accident reconstruction.
Both easy-to-learn and easy-to-use — all commands appear in one menu — Carlson CSI offers a library of more than 40,000 automobile makes and models. This allows those recreating an accident scene to draw undamaged cars with only two field shots, based on the actual dimensions of the car. Illustrations of damaged cars can be created based on field shots of the damaged area only.
- Draw linework in the field
- Save field shots by extending or joining any point on existing lines
- Easy “Move Up” and “Offset” commands
- Accident Report as Text File based on car make and model Carlson
CSI Mobile and Office is designed specifically for police departments with valued input from the Cincinnati Police Department in its development.
Software for Land Development and Mining Professionals
Powerful Data Collection with Carlson SurvCE
Carlson SurvCE is the first choice in data collection software with advanced, yet easy-to-use functionality.
Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new.
Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support.
Powerful mobile data collection functionality in the harshest weather environmentsThe Carlson RT3 is designed for surveying, stake out, construction layout and GIS mapping.Bundled with Carlson SurvPC, the Windows-based data collection program.Option of running with the Esri® OEM program for use in the field.
With SurvPC, get the world's most flexible & powerful data collection software on the PC platform. Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collections systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as ruggedized laptops.
- Increased hardware capability
- Increased virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data
- Larger screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
- More processing & graphic power (with aerial photo overlays)
- Save directly to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
- Import MicroStation .dgn files and Import/Export of AutoCAD .dwg files
- Output to Excel for simple data management
Carlson MINI A field computer that is compact and lightweight, yet tough and resilient. The Carlson MINI data collector is small, but mighty, and just what surveyors and contractors need in the field:
- It's compact: less than 4 x 6.5 inches
- Runs on Windows Mobile 6.1
- Get lightning-quick processing and wireless connectivity
- Fits comfortably in one hand and weighs just less than a pound
- Comes complete with Carlson SurvCE, the most powerful data collection software on the market today
- MIL-STD-810F-rated for water, humidity, sand and dust, vibration, altitude, shock, high temperature, low temperature, and temperature shock
- Waterproof and dustproof rated IP67
- Featuring a backlit, touch screen and a high contrast color display
The Carlson MINI is truly RUGGED. The Carlson MINI is built to be used in the field with a long battery life, sunshine-readable screen, and operable in extreme temperatures.
Allegro MX Rugged Handheld
You expect ruggedness, reliability, and flexibility from the Allegro. The Allegro MX meets your expectations. The new ultra-rugged Allegro MX Field PC is built to perform in the most demanding outdoor or industrial environments. Features include: Windows Mobile 6.1 Integrated Bluetooth Wireless Technology and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g IP67 rating Robust full alphanumeric keyboard with 62 large keys that are color-coordinated by function, 12 function keys that can be used as hot keys in application programs, and 5 Windows keys that provide enhanced use with Windows Mobile Highly outdoor-visible color display Rechargeable battery operates for more than 12 hours on one charge
There are 95 products.