SOLD BRx5 GPS with UHF
Carlson BRx5 GNSS Receiver with Multi Constellation, 270 GNSS Reciever
Your online security is our priority
We Strive to deliver your product, calibrated, well packed and in a timely manner.
Please contact us prior to returning product
Carlson BRx5 GNSS Receiver
Affordable, versatile and effective high precision GNSS receiver from Carlson
Be outstanding in your field as you€™ll get better x, y accuracy with the Carlson BRx5 GNSS Receiver.
- Carlson Exclusive LDL (live digital level) Carlson SurvCE 4.0 utilizes the BRx5€™s internal level sensors to display a live digital level bubble in the store points and stake points screen*
- Fully integrated 270 channel GNSS receiver with UHF radio and GSM cell modem
- Each receiver can be configured as Base, Rover, or Network Rover
- Dual Bluetooth Ports €” connects data collector and cell phone
- Dual Hot-Swap Batteries €” no need to stop work to recharge or replace battery packs
The Carlson BRx5 GNSS receiver is designed to work seamlessly with most data collectors including Carlson€™s rugged and popular data collectors: the Carlson Surveyor2, the Carlson MINI2, and the Carlson Supervisor.
Designed for use by surveyors, contractors, builders, engineers and many others, the Carlson BRx5 can be purchased as either a Rover package or as a Base/Rover. The Base/Rover package includes two BRx5 GNSS receivers, one hard-sided carrying case, four BRx5 batteries, one GPS tribach and one tribach adapter, and two Carlson GPS receiver poles.
* Level tolerance can be set by the user to ensure the highest positional accuracy. SurvCE 4.0 Live Digital Level reads the internal tilt or level sensors in Carlson€™s BRx5 GNSS receiver, displays the BRx5 level status on the data collector display and warns the user if the BRx5 position is outside the user specified level tolerance.