Placom KP-92N Digital Planimeter
Placom KP-92N Digital Planimeter (Roller Type)
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- KP-92N is a Roller Type
- Displays up to 6 symbols
- Units capable of in² and cm²
- Range maximum w/ pole put outside pattern: 325mm
- Range maximum w/ pole put inside pattern: 30m
- Accuracy ± 0.2% (within ± 2/1000 pulses)
- Built in NiCd Battery (Rechargeable through AC Adapter)
- AC Adapter 100V ~ 240V (Auto-power-off function's provided)
- Charge time approx. 15 hours
- Comes in Plastic case
- This method enables a larger cumulative measurement of are (Up to 10m²).
- With the measurement by 6-digit pulse count, the N-Series Planimeter can measure a larger area by 100 times than ordinary Planimeter. The conventional planimeter has a maxumum cumalative area to measure only 0.1m². If measurement value shows over 0.1m² when measuring, the display is to be reset to "0".
- Hold memory function is available if a error occurs in measuring, C/AC key - the last measured value is appeared by pulse count.
- Automatic shifting of unit to upper unit if value overflows of 8 digits, uppermost unit like km² or acre measurement can be continued by pulse count display.
- Average value measurement of results can be easily be done on the N-Series